Wednesday 9 June 2010

REPORT by Konstantina-SALONICCO-GREECE
Our seven day visit in Italy by Comenius program had as purpose to
teach us about the Italian culture and Italy's natural environment.
The places we visited were:
Gravina di Laterza, 
National High Murgia, 
Gravina, 
Santomasi museum,
the town hall of Gravina and the high school of Gravina.
At Gravina di Laterza what most impressed me was the endless number
of flowers, birds and the impressive forest where you can find peace
and quietness.


At National High Murgia I really liked the different species of flowers which can not be found in other places. To be exact I was really impressed by one particular flower that was really soft and looked like it had hair. The only negative was that cars were passing by all the time and were spoiling the peacefulness that the place had to offer.


Another place that was really beautiful and impressive is called
"Rocky Habitat". At this place there is a big bridge from where you
can see almost everything.

At the Montemurro Secondary school of Gravina I found really remarkable the fact that all the students show respect to their teachers and discipline prevails. In the beginning I felt a little nervous because everyone was approaching me and taking to me in Italian but I couldn't understand a world of what they were saying but after a while their good disposal and their friendly mood made me forget my stress. They were all willing to give us things and become our friends.
Our hosts did their best to entertain us, everything was well organized and we all thank them for their effort.
This visit is something that I will never forget, I made a lot of new friends and I had the opportunity to go in Italy to learn many things about this country, their culture and the people.
Ocmelasvili Konstantina-Salonicco-Greece

No comments: